What is WordPress?
WordPress is the simplest, most popular way to create your own website or blog. It just may be the easiest and most flexible blogging and website content management system (CMS) for beginners.
WordPress enables you to build and manage your own full-featured website using just your web browser—without having to learn how to code.
What can WordPress do?
WordPress is an excellent website platform for a variety of websites.
Here are just a few examples of the types of websites you can build with WordPress:
- Social networks
- Membership etc.
Why Should You Use WordPress?
- WordPress is easy to learn and use. You can easily manage and update your own content using basic formatting tools.
- There are thousands of themes and plugins that enable you to easily change the entire look of your website, or even add new features to your website with just a few clicks.
- WordPress is Search Engine Friendly. The source code is clean and valid HTML. Also WP supports meta data, tags, categories, SEO-friendly URLs, and so much more including SEO plugins.
- WordPress is Fast & Secure. It is built with the best code standards to make it fast and secure.
Is WordPress right for you?
WordPress is the most popular way to build a website for a reason. If you want to build any type of website, from a blog to an eCommerce store, WordPress is a great option. It is incredibly flexible, with thousands of themes, plugins, and support options to ensure that your site will continue to grow with you in the future.
In order to set up your WordPress you’re going to need two things:
- Domain Name (a web address like www.GreenHost.eu)
- Web Hosting (a service that connects your site to the internet)
In order to store your images, content and website files, you are going to need a web hosting. Without web hosting, your website will not be visible on the Internet.
Our hosting plans offer FREE domain.
Purchase one of our hosting plans and start using WordPress.